The cost of apps and game bugs or errors is a significant problem to global industry, not only to our customer but also to the end users. To ensure the success of an app or game, TipEnter make sure that QA is involved in all stages of development, from creating the concept, analyzing requirements and wishes, creating test specifications, testing early versions of the app or games, releasing the finished product, to the post-development review process.
TipEnter keep evaluates what constitutes application quality and what factors affect this quality and how, when and where QA can be used in the project life-cycle for improving product quality.
We follow the research and action methodology in quality assurance; keep learn from the experience and apply or act on next project life cycle
Action research methodologies in TipEnter
1. Review current practice
2. Identify an aspect that needs improvement
3. Plan an action
4. Act it out
5. Evaluate the result
6. Re-plan an additional cycle
7. Continue until complete
Testing Phases at TipEnter
1. Test planning
• Test preparation – test strategy
• Test planning – test plan
• Test design – test scripts
2. Test execution (Automation and Manual execution)
3. User Feedbacks
4. Defect management
5. Release management
Quality check we follow for the product
• Correctness – The accuracy of the outputs.
• Reliability – the average time between a number of transactions that one can fail.
• Efficiency – The number of resources required to perform all functions of the software
within predefined time frames.
• Data Integrity – Security of the system. Prevention of un-authorised users to gain access.
Prevention of critical data being transmitted over the network. Encryption is used where necessary.
• Usability – Ease of use for unfamiliar users to become acquainted with the UI.
• Ease of navigation – Intuitive to use, the user can very quickly learn how to use the application.